RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY


Thanks for shopping at Living with Forest.

Our goal is your complete satisfaction. If you are not entirely satisfied we will gladly provide a refund or exchange within 7 days of the original purchase provided the following conditions are met:

Returns & Exchange:
  • You have 7 calendar days to return or exchange an item from the date you received it.
  • To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
  • Your item must be in the original packaging.
  • Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
  • All exchanges are subject to stock availability.
Refunds:
  • Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned product. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
  • If your return is approved, we will initiate an 85% refund to your Bank or Bkash account. The remaining 15% will consider as a service charge.
  • If you are interested to buy another product at the same price then you can choose an exchange instead of refund.
  • All shipping charge will paid by Customer.
Shipping:
  • You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning or exchanging your item. Shipping costs are non­refundable.
  • If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.

Return Addresses:

NOTE: Only items purchased through our online store should be returned to this address. We cannot guarantee that items returned to our warehouse that were NOT purchased from our online store will be located and returned to you. We also strongly suggest that you return items using a trackable method of shipping.

Please return your Products to:

SARWAR JAHAN CHOWDHURRY
Attn: Returns/ Exchange.
Mili VIlla
House #1934/A, Road #04,
West Khulshi R/A
P.O.: Zakir Hossain Road.
P.S.: Khulshi.
Chattogram – 4225
Phone: +8801886594160

Contact Us:
  • If you have any questions on how to return your item to us Please, Press the Button Below.

CONTACT US